- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
What a plot twist you were
Future keepsake alert: from the stunning floral print to the tulle skirt, this dress has it all. Features a flattering v-neckline, quarter-length elastic sleeves, and a hidden back zipper. The adjustable tie on the fitted waistline will keep you comfy all day long. Fully lined and perfect for nursing mommies.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 46" - 49"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
This dress is by far the most beautiful dress I have ever owned. The details are gorgeous! It's a little tight around my bust but my bra size is a 36 DD so it's bound to happen. I added a clasp to cover some of the cleavage and it worked just fine!
Shipped and arrived very quickly. The dress is a heavier material than it appears in the photo, and was larger than I expected - I probably could have sized down from the size chart, though the size chart was still off from what I normally wear. Either was - the dress is stunning. I haven’t worn it out yet but I’ve got ideas all in my head about it.
Absolutely gorgeous! The embroidery is AMAZING. The only thing is I wish that there was a clasp in the bust area. The medium is a little snug in the bust area (I'm 5'4",140lb small shoulders and a 34B) so it would've been nice if it was sewn or had a clasp because it stays way too open. I probably could've sized up but it would've caused other problems my smaller shoulders lol. Ill just have to hand sew a little... but I LOVE the dress! Please add some models in Mediums JessaKae!!
Cute Idea, Not so Cute Fit
I wanted to love this dress so much. I was so excited when it came but the fit on my 5’9” frame was just super off. The skirt poofed out like a ballerina tutu and my fiancé asked if I was wearing a costume. The waist was too high for me which didn’t help the poofing. Very well made and gorgeous embroidery but just not for me sadly.