- JRJessica R.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE
This dress is a dream! I love the sleeves and it’s not too long on me (5’3) which I’m so happy about!JJessaKae4 weeks ago
Hi Jessica! Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you love the Julia Dress! 🏻
- DDhanaVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
Love this dress! What you can't tell from the photos is the material - it's 100% cotton which means it's breathable and doesn't look overly fancy. You can dress it up for an event but wouldn't look to overly dressed if you wear it out in your everyday with casual shoes. The stretchy waist is very forgiving and the lining means that your underwear won't show through (as long as you're not wearing like, neon yellow underwear). Got so many compliments when I wore it to a night out at the theater!
- MCMonique C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA modern fairytale dress!
What can I say …this dress was love at first sight! The fit, style, and quality was impressive right off the bat…sadly I fell in between sizes so the shoulders were a bit loose , but after a trip to a local seamstress she fit like a glove! I wore this dress for my preschool classes graduation and got tons of compliments and my students ( especially the girls) thought I looked like a princess… how adorable is that?!
- EBElizabeth B.CA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 45-54Height 5' 10"4 months agoAge 45-54Height 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful dress for high tea
I loved this dress. I wore it for a birthday celebration at a formal tea. I received so many compliments. I felt so feminine and special in this dress.
- CSCheri S.UT, United StatesVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIn love!
I love how comfy and flattering this dress is. Can be dressy or casual so can be worn anywhere. I love the poofy sleeves and how they can be worn on or off the shoulders. Love the print too. Would love this in more colors. In the picture, I did tuck in the ruffle on the bottom of the sleeve just because that's more flattering on me. I had to go down one size due to the stretch.