Morning Dew Floral Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
It's a beautiful day to go after your dreams
If you loved our Classic Rose Dresses, this dress is the new and improved version! Dreaming of crisp mornings and autumn leaves. This dress features the OG JessaKae, "cult classic", the soft buttery fabric we know you’ll love. Our Morning Dew Floral Dress is not only the most comfortable dress, but it also has a beautiful floral print. It also features side pockets and a back zipper. Pair with your favorite boots and headband.
- JessaKae Original
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Fabric provides stretch
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availablity) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I ordered to have as a wedding guest dress and it was everything I hoped for: Very soft fabric, not see-through and made me feel super feminine. It is made beautifully and I received so many compliments. I went with the size guide and it fit perfect. I’m 5’3 and it hit maybe 2 inches above my ankle and weigh roughly 180.
In love with this dress! It’s so flowy and comfortable. It is on the heavier side but still good for cooler summer days! Can’t wait to get more patterns!
Absolutely love this dress! It is so comfortable and soft. The dress comes to mid calf, which is perfect and the pattern is absolutely beautiful.
I love this dress! Exactly what I wanted! I cant wait to wear it!
The print, length, and color are so cute! And definitely the reason it’s staying in my closet. I even love the not so obvious elements like the neckline and sleeve length. The only 2 reasons it’s not the first item I’ll pull from my closet is the fabric and the placement of the waistband/waist suture. It’s too high to wear a belt with it but too low to flatter your waist. And so I already feel a little wide because of that. And the fabric is thick on top of that, not really helpful. In the picture the fabric looks lightweight and flowy. It does have a twirl to it, but at the expensive of thick fabric. On some dress styles this fabric would be perfect, it’s soft and comfortable. But not something I was interested in when I purchased this dress.