Wandering Willoughby Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
From teatime to twirling, the Wandering Willoughby Dress is the perfect day dress. The chiffon skirt and smocked bust are the perfect combinations to make you feel beautiful and comfortable all in one dress. Features ruffled details all over, is fully lined, with a keyhole tie closure on the back of the neck. The smocking bust provides plenty of stretchy movement.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 44" - 50"
- 100% Polyester
Fabric provides stretch
- Hand wash only
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Pretty dress, Best customer service
I exchanged another beautiful dress ( just didn’t fit right) for the Wandering Willoughby dress in white. It’s a gorgeous dress. I carry the majority of my weight in my abdominal area and one of the sales consultants suggested a couple of dresses to help conceal this area. The Wandering Willoughby was one she suggested. This dress helps hide it somewhat. Like I mentioned, I had already exchanged a dress and this company was so kind about it. And then had my questions about the fit of other dresses. They took the time to answer all of my questions. I believe it was Victoria who always helped me and I appreciate her patience and help.
Not Actually Yellow
I’m very disappointed in this dress. It fits well but the color is completely off. I ordered the Yellow Floral expecting a nice soft yellow like in the pictures but the dress is not yellow at all; it’s a disappointing beige/off white. It’s not a flattering color on me at all, unfortunately. Do not order the yellow floral if you are hoping for an actual yellow dress.
Cute, but not my favorite
I ordered the yellow floral. Love soft yellow, so was a little disappointed when I got the dress and the color was more beige. Not really yellow. The fit is just okay. It skims over my natural waist, so it kind of makes me look bigger than I actually am. The neckline, sleeves, and skirt are adorable, and I love the floral print. I know so many people love this dress, it just wasn’t my favorite.
The dress is comfortable and flattering. The color is also stunning. I’m 6.5 months pregnant and it is very bump friendly. I’m 5’2” 160 and ordered a medium and theres plenty of room for my belly to grow in this