Fallen Willow Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind
Get ready to fall in love with this smocked beauty. From the vibrant floral print to the delicate long sleeve with an elastic cuff, this dress is perfect for the season. The back zipper makes it easy to slip on and off. Fully lined. An easy throw-on outfit that'll have your friends asking, "where did you get that?".
- Final Sale
- Runs true to size
- Length: 46" - 48"
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
It has a beautiful design and made very well out of good fabric it just didn’t fit that grate on me …. But You will Never know if you never try, it might just what you’ve been looking for :)
Better in real life
I got this dress as part of a mystery bundle and had seen it online before but never would’ve chosen it for myself. It’s very nice material and a good fit, although the busy line hit a little high on me. It flows out from the bust, which is new for me, but totally works with the right accessories! I’m excited to wear it out to the farmers market or a brunch date.
This dress is absolutely gorgeous in person. In the pictures I was like eh yeah why not. In person it’s a very nice material and lays beautifully on the body. True to size aswell. It’s a bit tight on the neck though so keep that in mind if you have a larger sized neck. Otherwise I love it!