Northward Velvet Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Say hello to your new favorite dress. This velvet midi features a flattering v-neckline, a flutter sleeve, and a fitted waistline. The front slit gives it a nice comfy fit. It's a just-add your favorite pair of shoes, it'll be an easy throw-on outfit that'll have your friends asking, "where did you get that?" questions.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 46.5" - 48.5"
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I like the quality and color of the dress but it doesn’t run true to size. It runs big and I have passed the window to return. I’m not in love with this dress and the slight in the front is quite large and will reveal your underwear if not careful lol
Perfect winter dress
I wore it to a winter wedding in NC. I thought it would be cold but ended up being 70 degrees! I ordered an XL and realized I would need a size up, the exchange process was quick and easy and I still got it in time for the wedding. I got so many compliments and this will be my go-to for dressier events this winter!
It fit perfectly, and I’m more than satisfied with my purchase
Gorgeous dress, the fabric is beautiful. Not too thick not too thin. Color is exactly as pictured. It drapes beautifully on!!! I’m between a 2x and 3x so I went with the 3x since I’m unfamiliar with how this brand fits. Usually I go with a 2x because I like things a little more fitted but I figured I could just get it altered if it was too big. I think the dress runs a little on the smaller side because 3x dresses are usually slightly roomy on me but this one fits perfectly. I would not have been able to wear a 2x. Fit measurements on the listing are pretty accurate. This was my first time ordering from Jessakae, can’t wait to give this shop all my money!