- Mommy + Me
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Enjoy where you are now
Born to be a statement piece, this dress has it all. A smocked bodice, jacquard fabric, tiered ruffle, and elastic puff sleeve that comes right above the elbow. It also features a stunning squared neckline and a slightly open back. Fully lined. Pair it with flats or heels - you really can't go wrong.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 45" - 48"
- Shop the Girls Carefree Smocked Dress in Chambray 12M - 14Y
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
THE BEST DRESS!
This dress has such great quality to it! It's a beautiful white that has my brown skin radiating, especially this time of year! I've gotten so many compliments on this dress while doing a photoshoot with it. I highly recommend getting this dress!
Great black dress
Quality dress and love the fit! Super flattering and recommend for anyone in need of a black dress!
Wanted to love…but I’m too petite
The dress is very pretty, but the bodice is very long and my torso is not. The waist hit a good two inches below my natural waist, which looked really weird. Also, it runs a little large. Very pretty dress if you’re tall!
love love love
I got this dress in terracotta. I had to size way down - according to the size chart I need a 2X, but based on other purchases, I ordered a 1X. That was too big, so I exchanged it for an XL, and that is perfect! I can't wait to wear it!
This dress is just lovely! Based on the size chart, I needed a 2X, but I had discovered from other dresses that 2X was always going to be too big, so I ordered a 1X. It was huge, so I exchanged it for an XL, which fits well but is actually still a tiny big, bc of the stretchy nature of the top. I normally wear around a size 14/16, for reference. I’m thrilled with the dress, and I can’t wait to wear it.