Starlet Solid Dress
Your soul is golden
All eyes will be on you in our Starlet Solid Dress. It features a slight puff sleeve with an elastic band, a fitted waistline, and a back zipper, with pockets! Perfect for a wedding, bridal shower, or any other special occasion. Pair with your favorite heels.
- JessaKae Original
Size + Fit
- Customers say: True to size
- Model (Amanda) is 5'8", bust 32B, waist 24", hip 32"
Wearing size Small
- Model (Skye) is 5'9", bust 32B, waist 24", hip 34"
Wearing a Small.
- Model (Dani) is 5'11", bust 34D, waist 28.5", hip 36"
Wearing size Medium
- Model (Kass) is 5'9", bust 32B, waist 33", hip 40"
Wearing size Medium
- Model (Kira) is 5'8", bust 32DD, waist 30", hip 43"
Wearing size Large
- Model is 5'5", bust 38DD, waist 38", pant size 16.
Wearing size XXX-Large
- Questions about fit? Email email@example.com
Content + Care
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Hand wash only
Loved the color on this dress. Love it’s heavy which makes it fit perfect even on those bloated days. In my opinion, I do think it is oversized just a little. I’m usually small/medium and decided to get a medium since it said true to its size and based on the size chart medium seemed it was a better fit. I do feel it is a little to big and a small would have fit better. Just to have that in mind if your debating between two sizes, I would go with the smaller size. Not complaining though, it doesn’t look like it fits big (i just feel it a little to big)! Still, one of my favorite dresses and I also get a lot of compliments with this one.
Love this new dress! I always find it hard to find winter dresses other than sweater dresses and this dress is so nice! Short sleeves so it can be for spring or fall and the fabric is nice and heavy and falls nice, perfect for layering for winter. Has a cute full skirt that you can twirl in too. I dress up most days for volunteer work and this dress has def been a go to this season