- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Forever chasing the sun
Meant for all your double-tap moments, our Sunkissed Dress is perfect for any occasion. It features a super soft material we know you'll love, a smocked waistline, and functioning buttons. It also features a high-low skirt and is fully lined. Perfectly paired with your favorite sandals, boots, or heels.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 40" - 51.5"
- Self: 100% Rayon | Lining: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I’m in love!!
I’m in love with this dress. It’s such a fun summer dress. Is so flowy, and the design of the dress is super flattering. For me the fit was great, but I did size down from what the size chart said. Based on my bust it said to get a 4x but I went for a 3x which fit perfect. I think it was just the nature of the gathering on bust. But I’ve also found that despite the size chart I fit the Jessakae 3x best.
I'm 5'8, 195 lbs and this dress fit like a dream and made me feel amazing. It's modest, but extremely flattering. This dress is also really easy to move in. Fulfills my cottagecore dreams for sure. Very high quality, will have and love this dress for years to come I'm sure!
Gonna look awesome (once I get it tailored)
This was my first purchase from JessaKae, and overall I'm excited to add this to my wardrobe! I actually bought it as a reception dress for my woodland fantasy wedding this fall. I am very large-busted so I normally buy things to fit those measurements. In retrospect I probably could have sized down, but I wanted to make sure I had the room in the bust area.This made the rest of the dress QUITE big on me, however. The sleeves are about 3" too wide in circumference, and the ruched elastic waist was much longer than I anticipated (but I am rather petite so that might just be me). I absolutely don't hold any of this against the company, as it's definitely due to my weird proportions. I'm planning to keep the dress and just get it tailored to fit in the areas where it's too big. The fabric has a really good weight and feel to it, the construction is really good quality, it's perfect for twirling, and I love the soft yellow color. I like that it kind of bridges the gap between "Renaissance Faire" and "Cottagecore" which is kind of my sweet spot when it comes to fashion so I'm really excited to make some outfits with it!
Love this dress. Feels amazing. Lots of compliments. Fits perfectly. I typically wear dresses size, 16-18. I’m about 235 lbs and 5’8”. Want more!!!
Love this site
When I saw I ordered in the yellow and the blue got compliments. True to size. Could have sized down I'm plus size I wear 26/28 I couldn't got the 22/24 love that it's true to size and not cut small. Worth the money high quality properly cared for will last for years.