- KSKayla S.AL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 6' 0"5 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 starstreat yourself ✨
I generally don’t splurge on myself but needed a party dress for my sisters 21st birthday at Disney. I ordered a 5XL but should’ve ordered a 4XL, I made it work though and had extra room for comfort. I am normally a size 26/28. This dress is stunning and I received so many compliments on it through out the night. Thanks JessaKae. 🤍
- JGJayne G.UT, United StatesVerified BuyerAge Under 18Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 11"6 months agoAge Under 18Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 starsTulle lined lace top made for great comfort
What most might expect to be scratchy lace is actually lined with a soft tulle that made the sleeves especially comfortable.
- DKDiamond K.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDaddy daughter dance
I am 35 years old and got to go to my first daddy daughter dance. I loved the dress but even the xs was still too large.
- KCKrystal C.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsPretty but uncomfortable
I recently returned this and am waiting for a bigger size since it runs 2 times smaller than what I actually wear. Because I don’t have much of a neck, the neck part of the dress is so uncomfortable and makes me feel like I’m choking. I’m going to see if the bigger size helps.
- AAbbyVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCute