- CCristen-MarieVerified Buyer7 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFall Chic
I love the fit of this dress - it accentuates the waist with the fit and flare design. I've never seen an item that has this ability with this material, it's so nice! I was able to wear it for an anniversary photo shoot my husband and I did for the Fall season. Pair it with your favourite pair of flats and you can wear it anywhere! No special occasion required.JJessaKae14 seconds ago
Hi Cristen! Thank you for your sweet review! 🏻 You and your pictures are STUNNING!! We're so happy you love the Britney Dress for fall! ❤️
- KKelseyVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSoooo cute
I love this dress! The shape is super flattering on me:)
- KSKatherine S.KS, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 45-54Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 10"6 months agoAge 45-54Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE!
I'm not sure where I will wear this, but it is very dramatic. It is super cute on, but a little short for my taste, so I will wear over the knee boots to help.
- LRLiz R.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFirst time buying!!
The dress is absolutely beautiful!! I’d never ordered from the site before and was nervous to order. (I found them on social media) but they shipped fast and had great sizing!!
- AAnneVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 2 out of 5 starsUnflattering and smelly
I wanted to love this dress! Unfortunately, it is really unflattering. I think it would be helpful to see this dress (and others on the site) on a size medium model. You can kind of tell from the pictures on the models that the dress is cut so that it is strangely tight around the tummy. Even with shapewear under it you could see the outline of my belly button. It is also an awkward length. I think it should be an inch or two longer. Also, it smells SO bad! If it were cuter I’d be willing to keep it and hope it airs out, but I think they need to work on the fit before making more of these.