- Mommy + Me
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
The magic is in you, baby
Say hello to this feminine and flirty piece. With full elastic puff sleeves, an ikat pattern, and a tiered skirt, this smocked midi is ready to hit your wardrobe. Pair with your favorite lipstick and get ready to turn heads at your next brunch with the girls. Fully lined.
- Final Sale
- Runs true to size
- Length: 47" - 49"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
For young women only
Too many layers of fabric. I can’t get out of the rut of trying to order to spend my credit only to spend more and still not find a dress that suits older women who want a nicely made dress but not wanting to feel and look like a cupcake.
I felt so pretty wearing this dress which was outside my normal wardrobe but will Be buying more dresses like this from now on Beautiful quality
Even prettier in person!
I got this dress in the mystery bundle! It wouldn't have been a first choice for me, but once I received it I was blown away! It has beautiful shimmery threading. It fits like a glove in all the right places. The fabric is thick and of such beautiful quality. I ordered an XS and I'm 5'5 and 120lbs for reference. I will be wearing this dress during my trip to Egypt this summer, it is PERFECT!
Pattern Not Lined Up
I love the fabric of this dress but the pattern of the fabric was not aligned straight before it was smocked for the bodice. It goes diagonally down the chest and makes it look like one boob is hangin wayy lower than the other lol and then the fabric panel under it is crooked the other direction. The bottom two panels seem to be relatively level but the top two are definitely askew. Will say the fabric is a bit stiffer than I would’ve thought and I think if I were going to keep it I would steam it to try and see if it would give it a bit more flow. I didn’t read the return policy ahead of buying (my fault) so I’m going to attempt to exchange it for one and hope the fabric is lined up better before just going for an all out return and getting the store credit minus their fee.