Queens Croquet Dress
- Mommy + Me
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it
You'll feel like royalty in our Queen's Croquet Dress. This ever-so-magical beauty is uniquely made with an eye-catching floral print, feminine ruffles, a fitted waist, a smocked sleeve, and an invisible back zipper. Oh, and pockets! We know you'll fall in love with the super-soft material. Fully lined. Match with your cute babies for the ultimate mommy + me look.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 48" - 51"
- Self: 100% Rayon
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Great for maternity
Customer service was great. Had to order a larger size due to my bump and it was such an easy process. The dress is flowy and light so it won’t be too hot to wear during the summer. Band around the waist is not stretchy so keep that in mind if you’re ordering for maternity reason. It also has to go over your head and shoulders. That’s also another reason I had to order up. Measure your shoulders before ordering.
El vestido es de algodón, tiene bolsillos y no tiene cierre. Tiene una banda elástica en la cintura. Lo compré en XL porque me dejé llevar por los comentarios que decía que el vestido corre pequeño pero en realidad me quedó grande. Y cómo lo pedí hasta Ecuador no puedo cambiarlo ya de talla. Pero fuera de eso el vestido es hermoso. Lo recomiendo.
Beautiful and Flattering
This dress is gorgeous. I have a big belly and it hid it very well.
queens croquet dress
Absolutely beautiful dress. The sleeves are a little awkward on my arms. They are puffy, around the tight elastic that hits at mid upper arm. There is no zipper, and that can honestly make it a bit hard to get the dress on and off without pulling too hard on it. Also it has pockets. Some people love pockets. I personally never use pockets in dresses, the pockets just adds more bulk around the hips, which I do not need. The dress itself is absolutely stunning. I just have more own personal issues with some of the details. Im keeping the dress, its just too pretty to send back. And would highly encourage anyone to buy.
I haven’t worn it yet but I can’t wait!! It’s a gorgeous dress. Size up!