Folklore Button Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Folklore and fairytales.
This dress has us swooning with woodland fairytales. The Folklore Button Dress features a button-down front and a gorgeous wide waistband. Pair with your favorite headband and shoes for the ultimate look.
- JessaKae Original
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availablity) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
It looked nice but didn’t fit the chest area and I’m a 34D so not even that big. However, it’s a beautiful dress with really nice fabric and would look great on someone smaller.
This dress was amazingly beautiful. The quality was superb, however the buttons were lacking and as soon as they got to my chest every closure popped open! I couldn't force the thing back on! I'm going to reorder in the size up which i'm not happy about since the rest fit perfect and see if that helps, otherwise I might be a sewing them permanently together making them non-functional! For reference I am a 36D
This dress has fabulous quality. It is thick and perfect for the fall and winter. Best part was...POCKETS! Unfortunately, the bottom of the flat middle band landed right where my waist starts to get big and meet my hips. It make me look way bigger than I was. I would say if you have an athletics or thin hourglass body (like the girls in the picture) then the dress will look perfect! I am 5'8 - 188lbs. I have a waist (35") but the ratio between my waist and hips isn't that stark (44"). Didn't take a picture otherwise I'd post.
I loved the forest green color and thick material, but the dress accentuated my tummy and looked a bit matronly. I like the waist to fall at my natural waist or lower and this dress was just a bit higher. I’m 5’11” and 185 lbs
I had my eye on the Folklore dress and I am so happy to have purchased it. The dress is more pine green than the photos, which photographs more turquoise. I have attached some photos where you can see that sometimes the dress is more of the darker teal and sometimes more pine green. The materials is thicker and is going to make for the perfect fall dress for an upcoming wedding I am attending in Maine. I also used the dress for website photos and I am thrilled with how they turned out! Jessakae never disappoints!