Poet Wrap Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Live life in poetry
*SHIPS BY NOV 29 - DEC 6*
PRIORITY SHIPPING OFFERED AT CHECKOUT
Show us a dreamier dress. We'll wait. This flowing wrap maxi dress is what dreams are made of (especially bridesmaid dreams!). Perfect for those special occasions and nights to remember. Each color is perfect in its own way. Fully lined designs. The solid colors are a beautiful opaque material, while the floral design is a sheer print over a fully opaque material. No see-through situations here. Pair with your favorite heels, sandals (or bouquet!), and share a pic in this timeless piece.
- JessaKae Original
- Turkish Rose: pink-toned mauve
- Fawn: camel brown
- 65% Rayon, 35% Polyester
Fabric does not provide stretch
- Hand wash only, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availablity) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Fits great, loved ALL of the dresses I tried on.
Beautiful but had to return it
I unfortunately had to return the dress because it was way to small. It was beautifully made and the fabric super high quality it it did run on the small side. Looking forward to ordering one that fit so I can wear next spring!
You need this dress!!!
This wrap dress is perfect for everyone! The flattering neckline (that clips for a more modest look) and the wrap aspect of the dress make this dress look great! I am athletic/curvy and it really slims me.
Love this dress!
I actually picked this dress for my bridesmaids and I am obsessed with the fabric and the color. Definitely needs to be steamed after purchasing and I feel like it runs small in the bust but the length works well for my girls!
Too small in recommended size
I got a 2xl first as that is my normal size. Waaay to small. So I sized up after very carefully reviewing the size chart and recommended sizing. The sleeves are still so small that I cannot lift my arms. I'm very bummed by the sizing issues.