- KCKaitlin C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA modern Jackie O aesthetic
This dress is gorgeous. I ordered it originally in my usual size and ended up returning it for another 2 sizes up. I thought I'd be better off getting one too big and having it tailored down. But honestly,it's beautiful and fits well without tailoring. It's physically heavy and well made.
- JSJulianne s.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClassy vibes
Live the pattern and neckline on this dress! The fabric is super soft and comfortable!!
- AAllyVerified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsRegal
Material is quite thick, so the skirt maintains its shape well. defo recommend up sizng for this one, I already up sized and was still quite tight around the bodice, especially when i lift my arms. also a bit tricky to do up the zip at the back.
- NLNatalie L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 out of 5 starsWanted to love it, but it didn't work for me
I have two other Jessakae dresses that I love so I was hopeful for this one. The fabric is super heavy and would be best worn in very cold climates with a cute pair of tall boots, I think. I live in Texas so it just wasn't practical for me. Also the collar was very stiff and it did not lay on my neck and shoulders well. The collar sat really high on me which gave this villain-looking effect. I purchased a size Medium and the overall fit of the dress was true to size. I am 148 lbs and 5'5" for reference. Anyway, I ended up returning it. I really wish the return policy was better. I was about $20 out by the time I got my store credit.
- SSSarah S.2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSize up
I sized up from a medium to a large and it worked for me perfectly. I’ll just wear a cropped tank underneath it though since it is low in the bust area for me. It’s perfect for Job interviews and a wear to work dress.