- RLRosie L.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful dress
Classic, flattering, comfortable, well done Jessakae!
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 5XHeight 5' 9"6 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 5XHeight 5' 9"Rated 4 out of 5 starsIt's white with a hint of lavendar...
I do love this dress, but the pictures can be misleading. I thought there was two color options: white and lavender. But the dress is white with just a slight hint of lavender. I think the dress fits beautifully, it's true to size. I think I have long arms, so the length of the arms was a little short. I did get many compliments. It was perfect for the Eid celebration.
- AOAngela O.RI, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 3"7 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 3"Rated 3 out of 5 starsNot Lavendar and Lost a Button
This dress I bought for my sister in law’s bridal shower. It’s not lavender at all. It’s basically white with a hint of lavender, but nobody really can see the lavender unless you tell them to look for it. I didn’t wear it as it was too close to white. Also, I lost a button immediately so now I have to go find replacement buttons. It fell off and there isn’t enough string to sew it back on. The rest are loose. For the price I’m annoyed about the buttons. The fit is fine; I’ll have it tailored. The material is high quality.
- PMPeyton M.MO, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Height 5' 3"7 months agoAge 25-34Height 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful Easter dress!!
This dress is absolutely to die for. I bought this for Easter and couldn’t have been more pleased with it. It’s a really nice quality dress and the embroidering is beautiful. It’s so long too, even in hills it was still touching the ground.
- SSSamantha S.CA, United StatesVerified Buyer6 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsFrumpy with weird neckline... Great fabrics, strange cuts
This was the first Jessakae dress I tried. I live in maxi dresses and loved the look of this, but when it arrived it was heavy and so unflattering. The lavender color was faint; the dress looked like it had been white and absorbed a foreign color in the washing machine. The neckline looked really weird on; costumey.
I have since tried another one of their dresses and had similar issues. They don't refund, so I am saddled with a very pricey gift card and have lost $30+ between shipping and processing fees. Honestly, unless you have the oppurtunity to buy in person and see how these fit, I would skip online shopping here. The quality of the cut does not match the price. It reminds me of a FIDM student's work; great on a mannequin but clunky on the bod. Fabrics are high quality but heavy AND bulky