- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Take it for a spin
Feel like a princess in the Highbury Dress! Available in a variety of different colors and prints, this dress makes for a perfect bridesmaid, bride-to-be, baby shower, or any other occasion dress! It features an elastic waist, fully lined, with faux buttons. A stunning dress for a memorable moment in your life.
- JessaKae Original
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Plus size, but not really
This is a beautiful dress. I had such high hopes for it being my perfect holiday party dress. I received it relatively fast and was so eager to try it on! To be clear, this dress has absolutely no stretch what so ever. I attempted to try it on, with it never going past my shoulders. The bottom skirt portion of the dress was very roomy and flowy, the bust completely fell short. If you have boobs, wide shoulders or thick arms, pick something different. I sent it back and I hope I can eventually find something that fits. It seemed like this company is one of those companies that in order to appeal to plus-size women and brag about size inclusivity, they just go up one inch per size to slap on a plus size label. Plus size bodies carry weight in different areas. I think a little more research needs to be done on designing and creating the plus-size styles.
Big Arm Inheritance
Length is perfect, fabric isn't ideal but I'm picky about fabrics so not JK's fault. I have big upper arms (always have) and maybe elastic has a limit but that arm hole/sleeve hole is NOT built for me. It is extremely tight. May have to get sleeves altered. I bought an XL maybe I should have sized up ♀️
Arm holes are way too small
The dress is good quality, super cute, and the perfect length. Unfortunately the arm holes were so tiny I couldn’t even get it up past my elbows. I have a normal body to arm ratio and this hasn’t ever been an issue with clothing before for me.
Love this dress so much. I have it in blue & white. Blue for my bridal shower and white for my rehearsal dinner! It is my favorite dress I’ve ever owned.
Honestly kind of loud?
I ended up sending it back for a few reasons. First I wasn't prepared for how poofy the sleeves were, they felt way bigger on me than they did on the model. Second, the fabric made a loud swishing noise. It was well lined and seemed good quality but I felt like a loud, poofy marshmallow. It looked really pretty on the model, but I think it just wasn't for me.