Queens Croquet Dress
- Mommy + Me
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it
You'll feel like royalty in our Queen's Croquet Dress. This ever-so-magical beauty is uniquely made with an eye-catching floral print, feminine ruffles, fitted waist, and a smocked sleeve, and an invisible back zipper. Oh, and pockets! We know you'll fall in love with the super-soft material. Fully lined. Match with your cute babies for the ultimate mommy + me look.
- JessaKae Original
- Self: 100% Rayon
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I haven’t worn it yet but I can’t wait!! It’s a gorgeous dress. Size up!
Bought this for my mother
She LOVES IT!!! I am so happy she loved it as much as I did on her! :)
New favorite brand!
This is the most beautiful dress I own! I’m 5’5 150lbs and the medium fits me like a dream. Very flattering! I can’t wait to buy more
In love with the cut and fabric of this dress.
I definitely went up a size or two. I live close to their shop so for me, it works best if I go try them on. If you can't do that, I would check the sizing very carefully first. The style and fit is very very flattering. It has a side zip, which I do find a bit hard to get on but easier than a back zip. There is a bit of stretch in the waist, but not a lot. I wish this came in more than one color choice because the fit is so flattering on me.
SUPER cute dress, but unrealistic curvy sizes
I love the dress but the sizing is just so off for curvy sizes. I typically wear a 14/16 or XL in dresses (sometimes 1X depending on how the bust fits) and the 3X is still slightly snug. I still need to find a coordinating undershirt for modesty purposes so I have still not been able to wear it out. Most sizes have coordinating bust sizes and while I can make this fit in the bust by doing some adjusting, it requires something underneath to stay modest. The dress is a 3X but more in line with 1X measurements.