Fairfax Floral Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
You make me endlessly happy.
We've selected the most amazing and soft, breathable fabrics for your comfort. You'll feel like royalty wearing any of the pieces from our new collection. This dress features a functioning buttoned front, ruched sleeves, and an asymmetrical handkerchief skirt. Fully lined.
- JessaKae Original
- 100% Rayon
- Fabric does not provide stretch
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availablity) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I feel like a princess!
The dress is so comfortable and the handkerchief hem is just wonderful.
Beautiful but take note
If you already own the sage dress take not that the ivory one is made of different material and is not as forgiving in size. The way it lays is very flattering! But this one I would highly recommend sizing up at least one size! The arms are a little tighter than the sage and the sage was already a little snug. I wear between a L and XL and the XL is a little to tight for comfort in the arms and I'm very small busted and it is still snug in the chest on me. I'm working on losing weight so I kept it but if I was at my happy weight and size I would have returned and and sizes up. Note I've lost about 20+ lbs size the photo I'm sharing and it's still a little more snug than I'd like. It is amazing quality and the print and flow is lovely! So aside from the size details to note I really do love the dress
This dress is everything! I absolutely LOVE this dress! With this one it is very fitted so it is very important to know your measurements and size accordingly. You'll want to go a little over for some room to move so I suggest sizing up or if between sizes better the higher of your two sizes (which is about where I sit). I can wear some L and some XL and I bought the XL and it's perfect! The arms were snug when I bought it but I steamed it and wore it right after and they loosened and fit amazing now! This dress is a dream to me! I love the flow and twirl of the skirt! I am smaller busted and have wide hips so this style is probably the most flattering in me.
I used this item in family pictures last week. I felt beautiful. The dress is extremely flattering. Go off the measurements and you should be fine. I usually wear a M or a L depending on the bust, and this fit was great. Not too tight or loose through the bodice- super comfortable in general- and loose through the hip because of the full skirt.
It’s too perfect!!
I bought this for a rehearsal dinner and I’m blown away by the quality and fit of this dress!