- SShaniaAL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 8"6 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsRecieved so many compliments!
This dress is very well made and fits like a glove it has beautiful lace and embroidered butterflies and flowers applied for an exstra feminine look. I really adored this dress and how pretty it made me feel if you're heavy chested like me definitely consider sizing up a size or two.
- FVFran V.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfection!!!
Love the dress!! Its perfect!!
- SDSavannah D.Verified Buyer21 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous!
This dress is beyond beautiful! I have worn it several times now and constantly get people stopping me to ask where it’s from. The butterflies are embroidered all over. If you’re bigger chested I would suggest a size up as I had to sew them down due to pulling.JJessaKae12 seconds ago
Hi Savannah! Thank you so much for your review! 🏻 We're so happy that you love our Painted Lady Dress! 💙
- BBrandiVerified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress; Runs Small
I ordered this dress (and 4 others) back in February.
First I'll say this: This is my favorite dress that I've ever owned. It's gorgeous, the fabric is light and cool, the butterflies are beautiful, and the details are everything. The design is perfect, and I love the fit and pattern.
However, the biggest drawback of this dress (and all JessaKae Dresses that I have experience with) is that the sizing is HORRIBLY inaccurate. I bought a 2XL in all the dresses I got, as this is what I was wearing in February.
In March I had bariatric surgery, and I've since lost more than 60 pounds. I can now, FINALLY, wear these dresses comfortably.
Buy a few sizes up if you want your dresses to fit, much less be able to breathe in them. Now that I can wear them, they're great...but the sizing is a glaring issue. I should've ordered a 4XL when I originally bought them, to fit in them back in February (I was in almost all other clothes a 2XL).
As this was a final sale item (no returns or exchanges), I was lucky that I have since lost weight. Otherwise I would have been out a lot of money for dresses I could never wear.
- RGRhaine G.AZ, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 10"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!
I’m obsessed with this dress. The embroidery is gorgeous and I love all of the ruffles. It was shorter than I expected but that’s ok :)