- KMKara M.PA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 9"6 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 3XHeight 5' 9"Rated 4 out of 5 starsGorgeous color and lace.
I think it's such a beautiful color and something different. After reading reviews I sized up and I am glad I did. I am both tall and busty.
- CNcarriemday@hotmail.com N.OH, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 55-64Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 1"8 months agoAge 55-64Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 starsFelicia Dress
Easter dress beauty, baby shower or bridal shower this is the "it" dress
- JJacquelineMN, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 5"9 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 5"Rated 3 out of 5 starsStiff
The dress is overall cute, I’ll need to get it tailored for it to fit me right. The sleeves are way too baggy, and so was the chest (I have a smaller chest for being plus sized). But the waist down fits me perfectly. The small puff to the sleeve looks really stupid. The polyester lining felt very cheap, but the lacework on the detail on the outside piece was fantastic. It’s obvious that this dress was tailored to the creator, because the proportions were horrendous.
I sized up based on other reviews, so that the waist could fit
- KMKaitlyn M.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSize up
Didnt fit. I usualy fit a 3x but the way this is designed it was tight around the mid section. Unable to return as it was a sale item so that sucks.
- SPShoshanah P.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsNot impressed
I appreciated the cut of this dress, it is hard to find styles that appropriately fit people with larger bodies. That said, the material is very stiff and the sleeves are very puffy and ride up a lot with normal movement. If I am ever going to wear this dress I will need to get it tailored and totally change the sleeves.