- JWJackie W.AL, United StatesVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFlowers and fun
A very happy dress. Arrived wrinkled but it hung out nicely. Don't order a size up like i did. It turned out alright because the belt tie waist hides a width issue and little girls love long dresses anyway. If you have a tall to average size 7 year-old I recommend you order the 6-7.
- YVYelena V.AL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-342 months agoAge 25-34Rated 3 out of 5 starsSo disappointed
Very upset the dress does not fit. The zippers on the dress open very poorly, it constantly gets stuck, we bought several dresses, and each dress has the same problem, I think for such prices the zipper should be expensive and of high quality.
The belt does not sit still Natalie constantly rises and moves out without a belt, it looks generally ugly, everything just hangs
- BMBeth M.WA, United StatesVerified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 3"5 months agoHow old are you? 35-44What is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
The girls dress runs true to size. I ordered a 6 and it's big on my daughter, who's running a 5 in everything else.
The women's size runs small. I'm an 8-10 and should've ordered a large.
- LJLindsey J.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolute perfection!
These dresses exceeded my expectations and there is plenty of room for my little ones to grow into them. They're slightly big but that just means they'll get to wear them longer
- ALAneta L.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe most beautiful dress
This dress is the most beautiful thing! I have a wedding overseas in June and I’m actually about to purchase the mummy version because it’s the most sweeting thing