- RPRenee P.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNot my favorite
I do like this dress but the fabric is crinkely and a bit scratchy. I was hoping the fabric was smooth. I have short legs. I had to take it up a few inches. I also had to adjust the elastic in the arms. It’s a beautiful dress but the fabric is not pleasant to the touch.
- LBLoraine B.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty pretty
Item as described, true to measurement/fit.
- NKNastassja K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRomantic and a little gothic
I love this dress. It is very high quality and the design is gorgeous. As someone who is plus size and a more hourglass shape, it scared me to try a dress that isn’t fitted at the waist, but this dress is flattering. And if you want it fitted you can always belt it or use a dress cincher. I wouldn’t wear this dress in a hot florida summer but it would be perfect for the spring and fall because of the layers it has. Last but not least, I love how the dress makes me feel. It’s romantic and beautiful but it has an edge to it depending on how you dress it, which is fun.
- HRHannah R.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous!
The minute I saw this dress I knew I needed it- and dang is it worth it! It's very comfortable and flowy, and the sleeve puff out just enough without being annoying. Plus they don't ride up.
I'm much bustier than some of the models so I get a good amount of cleavage shown if I cinch it the way it arrived- so I save that for when I'm not at work LOL
Its easy to uncinch the bodice so you get a slight heart-shape but no cleavage if that's what you like!
- TMTricia M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAdjustable cut!
I forgot to mention that the neckline is adjustable which i LOVE!!!! you can use the strings to cinch it and make it lower cut or leave it higher cut. So versatile!