- DDhanaVerified Buyer17 hours agoRated 2 out of 5 starsDidn't Work for Me
Not sure if it's just the style doesn't work for my body or what, but it just looked so frumpy on me. I ended up returning it.
- MEMary E.NY, United StatesVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 out of 5 starsFits well everywhere but bust
I love this dress but it may not be the best for those of us with larger busts. I fluctuate between two sizes so I ordered the larger of the 2. It fits wonderfully everywhere, except the bust. I'm going to try it with a bra that minimizes cleavage and see if that works. Right now it fits but the bust is worryingly tight.
- GHGrace H.AL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 3"4 weeks agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsYou get what you see
My favorite part of this dress is the length. Normally I have to tailor my dresses because they are too long, but this pretty blue dress was not one of them. The fabric is soft and nice quality. True to size.
- CMCassidy M.GA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 1"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 2XHeight 5' 1"Rated 2 out of 5 starsPretty-low quality for price
My dress is very pretty, and it fits well/as expected. The quality of this dress is not what I expected for the price. The dress arrived looking like it had been wadded up in a ball for a year. Super wrinkly. I kind of anticipate that these days though because shipping takes so long and costs so much. If you can wad a big dress up into a tiny package and charge less for shipping, go for it. In steaming the fabric though, I am noticing at least 3 large picks/runs in the outer dress, and in a lot of places the floral embroidery has puckered and messed up the blue fabric. It’s almost as if the blue fabric isn’t thick enough/strong enough for the machine embroidery used to put the flowers on. I bought as a perfect coordinate for my kids’ Easter outfits. And it will do that. For almost $200 I expected to be able to wear the dress more than once, and I do not trust that it will survive cleaning (wash or dry cleaning) without a major tear. It’s sad because the dress fits well. I’ll add pictures of it on after I wear it if I’m able. It’s one of those that looks bad on the hanger but great on! So much potential, but the quality is just not good.
- KOKatherine O.WH, IrelandVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 7"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 7"Rated 3 out of 5 starsPretty, but defective
The dress is pretty, but the zipper won’t zip all the way down. And in general, the zipper doesn’t work well. If I was living in the States, I’m sure it would be a simple return/exchange, but I’m in Europe, so I won’t be able to return the dress before the event I got it for. I can squeeze in, but for the price you’re paying, it should at least have a working zipper.