- SGShaynae G.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect bridesmaid dress
I loved the look of this dress and got so many compliments. My only complaint would be that today I had to watch that the slit didn’t fall open, especially while I was sitting!
- SCSarah C.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsFeels like a bathrobe
I understand the intention behind this dress but it just doesn’t deliver. It feels like it wants to be a sexy velvet dress, but the dress has too much fabric for what feels like modesty’s sake. It feels like a “churched up” version of a trend that was destined to go out of style quickly anyway.
- KWKaitlin W.VA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 7"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLovely, soft, and flowy
Super comfy, looks formal but feels comfy and casual. My partner loves the color on me and it’s never one I would’ve picked for myself. Nice surprise in my mystery bundle.
- RLRose L.AL, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 9"6 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 9"Rated 1 out of 5 starsGood quality, good concept, poor execution.
The dress itself is very lovely in fabric and construction, but the fit is horrible. As a “plus size” (size 14 everywhere but boobs) woman, this dress - and the one I bought before and returned unaware of the store credit only policy - make me look huge, boxy, and makes it look like I’m at least 40lbs heavier and massively wider. Again the concept of size inclusivity is great, but the execution in design is simply not good, especially coupled with the high prices and no refund policy.
- CCcaitlin c.CA, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 6"6 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size SHeight 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful for any occasion
Appropriate for work or any occasion. A mature and flattering dress. I purchased a sample sale size small.