If you are here reading this we are going to just throw this out there and say that you are...
- a major girl boss
- you love dresses
- confident & capable
- positive & energetic
At JessaKae we are a tight-knit group. We are good friends, we care for each other and we LOVE to work at JessaKae. Everyone that works at JessaKae cares for the company and looks at it as more than just a job.
- Track and manage inventory
- Fulfillment (receive and fulfill orders)
- Manage, coach and work alongside our team.
- Create an engaging team culture
- Coordinate daily fulfillment of hundreds (sometimes thousands) of outbound packages and inbound items of clothing.
- Direct a team that maintains 100% inventory accuracy for 30,000+ items in warehouse
- Inspect warehouse and keep the warehouse clean and safe
- Manage warehouse staff
- Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and cost-efficient work-flow processes
- Manage team schedules, ensuring that we always have the right amount of people to get the job done most efficiently.
- Customer Service
- Communicating with vendors
- Part-time DJ (yeah we need some good tunes advice)
- Either 4 Year degree (minimum) -- If you were top of your class, valedictorian, highest test scorer, chess champion, human calculator, etc.-- you're our person. Some of the specialties of interest include Inventory/Warehouse Management, Retail, Fashion, E-commerce OR 3-4 years experience in a similar line of work.
- 3 years + of warehouse experience
- Experience in Shipstation & Shopify
- Cool -- This is the most important qualification. We've never had to fire anyone and it's because we work with really cool people. So please be cool.
Perks + Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Working with wicked cool peeps
- Free Unlimited Snacks + Drink
- Free Occasional meals (usually the day you start your diet)
- Fun outings, sports, events
- Competitive pay & promotional opportunities
- MAJOR employee discount
- 16-23+/hr DOE
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter and resume what your favorite color and past time is so we know you read this :)