Your job title: Caretaker of Pretty Dresses
Must be a lover of... cuddly furry creatures, friends, chocolate, picnics, flowers, dresses, bike rides, strolls in the park, British romances, and....some good looking dresses. Did we say that already?
Want a job that appreciates and uses your many talents?
Yes? Well this is the job for you.
JessaKae (jessakae.com), is a Lehi, Utah based dress brand that serves women of every size around the globe.
An ideal candidate has experience in the area of retail, warehouse fulfillment and e-commerce. (not required but useful)
FULL TIME + PART TIME AVAILABLE
- Free Unlimited Snacks + Drink
- Free Occasional meals (usually the day you start your diet)
- Fun outings, sports, events
- Competitive pay & promotional opportunities
- Health Benefits
- MAJOR employee discount
Pay starting 13-16/hr [DOE]
Responsibilities of a caretaker:
- Inventory Receiving and Processing- When we get our shipments in it's usually an "OOO & AAWW" fest as we put the dresses on the shelves. Literally like Christmas.
- Quality Checking- Time to time we need to check and make sure our beautiful items are just that, BEAUTIFUL.
- Fulfillment- Help out all our best gals around the globe feel beautiful by packaging and shipping out their orders!
- Returns & Exchanges- Processing customer orders returns and exchanges.
- Provide WOW Customer Experiences - If the opportunity were to arise, work with customers online and in-store -- answering any questions and get them excited to shop with us.
- * Additional Duties - Tasks big or small can come up. Everyone helps out a little with everything.
• Be Cool. Working closely with others over long periods is a lot easier when we all get along.
• Computer Experience - 2 years+ Mac OS experience (preferred)
• Team Player - Ability to perform well in an "all hands on deck" environment.
• Shopify, Shipstation & Google Suite software understanding (not required but helpful).
• High School Diploma (undergraduate degree plus).
• Punctual & Dependable.
• Fast and Efficient (this is a MUST).
•Eagle Eye Perfectionist - We (and our customers) hate anything but an amazing experience and product— Spotting a centimeter size hole in the armpit of a floral pattern takes extreme retina strength skills.
•Part-time DJ (yeah we need some good tunes advice).
Please submit a cover letter & resume describing yourself and why you'd be a good fit for our company (have fun with it).