Where: Lehi, UT
Positions: Warehouse Manager and Warehouse
At JessaKae, we're on the lookout for someone who wants to avoid a boring day at the office. Our company is young, our team is family, and we’re growing lightning quick. JessaKae has been building a reputation for having seriously stylish threads—dresses, tops, heels, you name it—and we need someone who can keep an eye on the comings and goings. This would range from fulfilling orders in the warehouse to answering the occasional customer email. If you have absolutely no desire to sit in a desk chair for eight hours a day, this job’s for you. We expect our future employee to self-manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Fulfillment (receive and fulfill orders)
- Customer Service
- Communicating with vendors
- Managing warehouse personnel Part-time DJ (yeah we need some good tunes advice)
- Quality Assurance Ability to identify and implement better/more efficient processes
- Cool -- This is the most important qualification. We've never had to fire anyone and it's because we work with really cool people. So please be cool.
- Some experience in retail would be awesome.
- It's not required, but knowledge in ShipStation, Shopify, and Apple IOS is a plus.
- Customer Experience -- We're a happy lot and we want to make sure our customers feel the same way
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com