- LLendeVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBluebell Dress
This was the perfect dress for Jane Austen Teatime! It was very comfortable because of the smocking in the back and very well made. I am wearing a 1X.JJessaKae2 weeks ago
Hi Lende! Thank you so much for your review! 🏻 The Bluebell was perfect for your tea party! We're so happy you love it! 💙
- LLeahVerified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
I loved this dress. I got TONS of compliments on it for Easter. I *did* take one layer of the tulle out because it was quite puffy, and I was wearing it for a regular Easter Sunday. I got a medium (weight of 140#, 5’6, 36D chest) and the chest jussstt fit. I did not wear a bra with it because it would have been too tight. Otherwise, it was and is a gorgeous dress and I would buy it all over againJJessaKae3 weeks ago
Hi Leah! Thank you for your review! 🏻 We appreciate your feedback about the tulle and fit of our Bluebell Dress! We're happy that you love it! You look amazing in it! 💙
- BDBrittany D.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning
This dress is soooooo beautiful. Comfortable and the details are so perfect. Quality is off the charts high as usual 😀
- LBLeah B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLoved this so much
I got this dress to wear for Easter, and got so many compliments. Such a beautiful romantic dress, very flattering, and falls elegantly.
- KJKatie Jane J.Verified ReviewerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 8"5 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency Elegance
I received this dress in my mystery bundle and was so excited! It is such a gorgeous cream color and the blue is perfect with it. It reminds me of something from Bridgerton with the empire waist and details, I absolutely love it!