- DSDeAnna S.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsNeed to 2 sizes up
This dress is so beautiful and has such a vintage flair. I appreciate the opportunity to look and feel elegant in a dress my size. I sized up and could not get it all the way on. My last dress fit great going one size up. I purchased this for a very special occasion. I am two weeks out. No dress and can’t return or exchange this one. Don’t know who to really resale to. Don’t know who could fit this 4x. Very expensive mistake.
- RBRachel B.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsCute and Classy!
its a little tight on the hips but it does have a little bit of give. I would suggest going up a size if you are curvier in your hips and bum. But super cute and classy dress!
- MMMegan M M.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsMy husband loves this dress
Beautiful dress. Is a little big so recommend sizing down.
- HNHaley N.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Perfect dress for work or a holiday environment. Beautiful and flattering!
I have a large chest so I have to size up so I might Taylor this to fit my waist a little more but it’s not too far off
- JBJodi B.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLove this dress, I wore it just a couple of days after I got it, I couldn't wait! It is very comfortable, I only wish the square neckline was a little less square. Haf to be a little careful with the bra showing. But still in love :)
Happiness! You'll love it too :)