Delancey Street Lace Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
No rest for the lovely.
Spotted on the busy city streets, this soft beautiful lace dress will get you to where you need to go. Featuring functioning buttons, lace bell sleeves, a back zipper, and is fully lined. Pair with your favorite sunnies and hail a taxi with ease.
- JessaKae Original
- Runs small, size up (see size chart)
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
So cute, but sadly so very small
Sized up 2 sizes and still struggled to get the zipper up. Sad because I think it would be so cute.
Cute but sizing is off.
I absolutely loved this dress when I saw it online and when I first opened the package. I was absolutely heart broken when I tried it on and it didn’t fit because was too tight in my chest and arms. I am 5ft 5in, 160lbs, 36C and normally wear a 10-12 in dresses or a medium size. Went to return the dress and was told it was ineligible for a return due to it being final sale which I had never been told during the buying process.I’m still really tempted to order another one in bigger size because absolutely adorable dress.
it fit well but in the chest area it’s too small , idk if i should return it or do what because i don’t have any papers to return it with maybe send me a new sticker
Hi Alla, I'm so sorry the Delancey Dress didn't work out for you! We'd love to help you out with your return. You can head to our return portal through our site, under the support tab "Start a Return" or at the bottom of the page, "Start a return". If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org xx
I bought this dress for my daughter's baptism. Overall the fit was loose and longers than I expected, but tighter in the chest area, so I'm glad I went up a size. The dress is nicely lined and felt well made but the buttons were pulling a little bit at the chest. I wanted a nursing friendly dress that looked nice for the baptism and overall I was happy with my choice! I received a lot of compliments on it as well on the day of and when I showed photos later.