Enchanted Rose Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Enchanted to meet you
With a pretty floral print and button-down front, this collared maxi is ready to make an entrance. Features an elastic puff sleeve, fitted waistline, and a tie at the waist to add the finishing touch. Fully lined. Perfectly paired with your favorite lipgloss.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 55"- 57"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
It’s absolutely beautiful. I adore it. It fits like it was custom made. Except in the bust. If i got a bigger size it would fit in the bust but not everywhere else. I plan to try to make it work somehow.
Long flattering dress!
It’s amazing and falls beautifully. Doesn’t stretch. But has a beautiful flow
This dress is amazing! So lighting and fits beautifully! I wetr L and XL at jessakae and went with a XL. It fits so nicely but has some room, I probably could have gone with a L but I love the little extra room for comfort. It still is tight enough it has a beautiful shape. I am pear shaped so if you are more ***** up top definitely size up. I am 5'7" and it sweeps the top of my feet. It really is just such a beautiful design! I love the sash also, such a nice touch.
I LOVE a shirt dress and this one did not disappoint. The material is super lightweight and will be comfortable in the warm spring and summer months. It's very romantic and feminine without being over the top. I am either a small or medium in Jessakae dresses and ordered a medium to avoid gaping at the bust. The medium fits nicely with a little extra room in the waist.
The puffy sleeves made my shoulders look huge and wasn’t flattering at all anywhere else. I loved the pattern but the cut of the dress just made me look bigger than I already am.