- DDhanaVerified Buyer2 days agoReviewingMagic Moon Top White / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Magic Moon Top
This is the third top I've bought in this style. As I've mentioned in my other reviews for this style, this is one where the size guide was not that helpful but once I found the right size I've loved this style. For me, sizing down gives the best look - the smocked back gives that snatched look. The puff sleeves give some drama and romance (and they are elastic, so you don't have to worry about the arms being too tight). Also, it's very short so if you've got a long torso like me, be prepared to have your waist out or wear a high waisted bottom. For this particular style I love the pastel colors and design on this top- not sure where the moon name comes from as it looks more floral to me. But the design is lovely.
- DDhanaVerified Buyer2 days agoReviewingHigh Tide Top White / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsFlattering once you find the right size for you
This is the second top of this style that I've bought. I had to do some trial and error to find the right fit with my first one but now that I have - this was an easy buy (for me it was better to size down from my normal size. The smocked backing really creates that snatched look and the puff sleeves are stretchy for different arm sizes). I love the puff sleeves and with the performance skirt I felt very "little mermaid"-esque!
- DDhanaVerified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingFelicity Top Red / XLRated 4 out of 5 starsSome trial and error with sizing but found one I liked
As some of the other reviews have noted- this was designed for short torsos. For the long torso girlies like me be prepared for a serious crop or plan for high waist bottoms. I first my size according to the chart - which looked awful - too big in the waist and too small in the bust (and I'm not a busty girl). So I bought a size up and it looked worse. I decided to give one more go with sizing down and that, oddly enough, looked the most flattering on me. The waist was snatched in and the bust, though still tight, felt more comfortable and looked better than my regular size where the bust felt really small. I have to think it's something with the back smocking that makes it all work together. sizing down.
- PPaulaAL, United StatesVerified Buyer3 months agoReviewingMagic Moon TopRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
This top is beautiful. It fits just right. It is true to size. Beautiful materials. Wonderfully crafted. You can dress it up or down. Hands down my favorite top!
- VWVanessa W.TX, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 2"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 1XHeight 5' 2"ReviewingMagic Moon Top White / 3XRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Spring top
I love this top! It’s perfect for brunch or a Taylor Swift concert. I did size up based on measurements and the model’s fit that I normally base my sizing off of. Perfect length and the sleeves are my favorite.