Folklore Button Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Folklore and fairytales.
This dress has us swooning with woodland fairytales. The Folklore Button Dress features a button-down front and a gorgeous wide waistband. Pair with your favorite headband and shoes for the ultimate look.
- JessaKae Original
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
This dress has some weight to it but when put on drapes beautifully. I love the pockets since I need them when I teach. I love that it can be worn for the fall and winter holidays and beyond.
Beautiful fit. I’m a M in other dresses but I sized up because the M was sold out. Glad I did. I think it’s a better fit.
Pretty but not for bigger chested ladies
It looked nice but didn’t fit the chest area and I’m a 34D so not even that big. However, it’s a beautiful dress with really nice fabric and would look great on someone smaller.
Not for large chest!
This dress was amazingly beautiful. The quality was superb, however the buttons were lacking and as soon as they got to my chest every closure popped open! I couldn't force the thing back on! I'm going to reorder in the size up which i'm not happy about since the rest fit perfect and see if that helps, otherwise I might be a sewing them permanently together making them non-functional! For reference I am a 36D
Cute but wrong body type for the dress
This dress has fabulous quality. It is thick and perfect for the fall and winter. Best part was...POCKETS! Unfortunately, the bottom of the flat middle band landed right where my waist starts to get big and meet my hips. It make me look way bigger than I was. I would say if you have an athletics or thin hourglass body (like the girls in the picture) then the dress will look perfect! I am 5'8 - 188lbs. I have a waist (35") but the ratio between my waist and hips isn't that stark (44"). Didn't take a picture otherwise I'd post.