Francis Flute Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Speak from the heart
All eyes will be on you in the Francis Flute Dress due to its stunning shift of gold to the material. A perfect dress for your next adventure. Features a back invisible zipper, elastic sleeve bands with a subtle billowing puff, and a tiered skirt. Fully lined.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 43" - 44"
- 60% Rayon, 40% Polyester
- Hand wash only, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I recently wore this to a wedding and received so many compliments! This dress is definitely a shimmery showstopper! I am 5’1 and 140lbs and ordered a medium. It was slightly snug in the chest and hit a couple inches below my knees. It was perfect for me but if you’re a bit more ***** I’d suggest sizing up one size. Overall, this dress is definitely worth the hype!
This dress is absolutely stunning. The color shift in the dress is to die for and I receive so many compliments every time I wear it! The fit is pretty true to size but the waist runs a little bit big while the bust is a little bit tighter. So if you have a larger chest maybe size up, but if not I would size down (both of those suggestions for if you are in between sizes!!) It’s super light and airy as well!
Living near Disney world I’m always looking for that next fun dress to wear to the parks. Ladies this is the dress! It’s light weight and fun, the perfect dress to wear in Florida!
This dress looks much better in picture. This dress is great for a birthday party, but only when it’s your birthday. Otherwise, it’s too much. I’ve wore it to church for New Year’s, and even then it seemed like I was really standing out.