- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Take it for a spin
Feel like a princess in the Highbury Dress! Available in a variety of different colors and prints, this dress makes for a perfect bridesmaid, bride-to-be, baby shower, or any other occasion dress! It features an elastic waist, fully lined, with faux buttons. A stunning dress for a memorable moment in your life.
- Length: 46" - 48"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only, hang to dry
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
I literally feel like I belong in a fairy garden when I wear this dress. I LOVE it. It is so feminine and delicate. I bought the blue one for my bridal shower and the white one for my rehearsal dinner :)
Flattering flowery dress
Such a beautiful dress! Color and material are amazing and flattering. Originally purchased as a bridesmaid dress but I wear it almost once a month now! My only complaint is that I have small shoulders and this dress slips off my shoulders more than I would like.
I got this dress in 3 colors, and each is lovely! They fit well and are beautiful made.
I like it!
For the most part it was good, the sleeves were a little confining though.
I was really excited for this dress when I saw it online, but after getting it in person I was incredibly disappointed. The dress itself it a lovely concept in gorgeous colors but the waistline is far too high to be flattering. It doesn't sit well and makes the dress look dowdy and tent like, that is there's no feminine silhouette or structure. When I wear the dress I am constantly distracted with how poorly the waist sits and trying to pull, or adjust it down so I'm less embarrassed of how the dress looks. I usually don't write reviews at all but I was so disappointed with this dress I don't want anyone else to be either. It was a gift so I'm not returning it, but I always have a little internal sigh when I see it in my closet and remember how I hoped for it to be a staple of my closet. Perhaps the issue is that I have an hour glass figure with a pronounced bust, waist, and hips and the dress wasn't meant for that form. That said, this experience has done nothing for my skepticism on ready to wear clothing's ability to be both modest and attractive clothing