- CCassi5 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsDreamy in Green
This is a beautiful dress! It straddles the line between fancy and casual. It was a little long for every day wear for me, so I didn’t purchase it, but I tried it on in a 3X and it fit true to size. Great for twirling! I would say it’s more of a mint green or spring green than sage.
- DDhanaVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsComfy and cute but some odd design choices
Was excited for this summer dress. Once I got it on I loved the feel and flow of it. And of course, yay pockets! However, as someone else noted there are these weird seams going up the chest and I'm not sure how I feel about them (you can see one in my photo). Also, the straps feel precariously thin. I would've liked thicker straps to feel more secure- and also so I could wear a regular bra with it. I am exchanging to size down as maybe it'd be easier to wear with a strapless bra or even go without and if the straps break it might still work as a strapless. We'll see.
- AHAndrea H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful and comfy!
I bought this for my late husband's birthday party. He passed of pancreatic cancer and purple is the pancreatic cancer awareness color. It was comfy, even outdoors on a heat index day here in FL of 113. The pockets and adjustable straps make it extra comfy. I sized down one. Im 5'7" and it's the perfect floor length that doesn't drag and allowed me to wear flip flops. I got tons of compliments on the beautiful purple pigment.
- LHLillie H.Verified ReviewerUsual Clothing Size XSHeight 5' 5"1 month agoUsual Clothing Size XSHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLOVED THIS DRESS
I wore this dress for part of my senior photos and I absolutely loved it! I followed the size chart and it fit perfectly. I am obsessed with this dress and will continue to wear for as long as I can!
- FVFran V.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPic wearing size Large
Sized down one and fits perfectly.