- LALeah A.PA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 6"2 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 6"Rated 4 out of 5 starsLeah dress
Beautiful dress got so many compliments!
- KDKassidy D.Age 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 4"1 month agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size XLHeight 5' 4"Rated 4 out of 5 starsVery pretty
Very pretty dress that I bought during the $75 sale, I honestly probably wouldn’t pay full price as although the embroidery details are pretty the bottom feels a bit cheap. It also had a very weird smell which I’m hoping will wash out.
- PBPatricia B.AK, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 7"2 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size 4XHeight 5' 7"Rated 3 out of 5 starsSmells funny
The dress fits well and it looks cute have, have recieved compliments. Thought dress would be poofier at the bottom than it is. Bought a petticoatt to get the desired look I had in mind. However, the dress smells of plastic like the thick walmart grocery bags and it's not something that can be washed away. If it weren't for the smell would give a higher review.
- JBJen B.AL, United StatesVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsOdd Cut with Pretty Details
Love the embroidery on this one and I wanted to like it on me but the neckline makes for a very dowdy vibe while not quite sitting right on the bust. I don’t hate it but the shape overall of the dress is like an upside down triangle and it’s not very flattering on me. For reference: I am an hourglass shape and am larger in the bust and hips but smaller in the bust and this just didn’t do me any favors. Got in a mystery box so I’ll be keeping for now but this cut isn’t one I would buy again.
- TMTaylor M.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning Dress! Slightly small
I run between an XL and 1X, originally purchased this dress in an XL on sale and it ran slightly small in the waist. I repurchased in 1X and it fits perfect!