- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Sparks fly whenever you smile
This pretty midi has an effortless fit that makes it the ultimate look-cute-without-even-trying piece. Features a metallic rainbow print, a structured waistline, a hidden back zipper, and a flattering v-neckline. The slit on the skirt makes for a fun and trendy fit.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 46" - 48"
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
This dress was beautiful and the holographic feature of the fabric can’t be captured in photos but it is lovely. I bought an XS and am an XXS to XS and it was a good fit except the neckline moved a lot, exposing bra.
Such a staple
This dress is so beautiful!! I love it and it looks absolutely perfect on! I personally had to make an adjustment to the slit since it was just a tab too long for me but everything else was amazing. My first dress from here and it won’t be my last !
Beautiful sherbet colors
Got so many compliments on this dress. It’s so Shimmery with beautiful pastel, rainbow, sherbert colors. I did have to put safety pins on top and side slit as I wore it to church and didn’t wanna be too revealing. I’m a 16 and ordered a 3xl as you typically have to size up 2 sizes.
Cute dress, runs very small
Unique and fun dress
I don’t like sequins, so I wanted a dress that was shiny/metallic but without sequins. The colors are vibrant, and this metallic finish is unique. This is definitely something I’d wear out to a party year-round, not only for New Year’s. Fit-wise, the size chart for this dress put me between a M and L. I decided to purchase an M, and it is a great fit for me personally. I don’t mind it, but since I am only 5’1, the dress is long on me. I do wish the sleeves were lined, too, instead of only the body of the dress being lined. Be careful with the zipper. Overall, a great, fun dress!