- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
You don't have to be perfect to be amazing
A fancy-ish style that kinda feels like you might as well be in your pajamas from how comfortable it is. From the flattering smocked bodice to the ruffles on the tiered skirt, this floral midi has it all. The quarter-length sleeves make it a perfect year rounder dress. Fully lined. One of our design team's favorites.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 46" - 49"
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Spinning in a field of wildflowers...
That's what this dress is made for! I bought it for an outdoor wedding. This is hands down the prettiest I've ever felt in a dress. It was comfortable and worked for day and evening. Highly recommend!!!
Gorgeous + Felt fabulous!
This was my first JessaKae purchase. I will be back for more! This dress had amazing quality fabric. It was truly a stunning print and details. The fit could not have been better! As a plus size girl, I struggle finding dresses that is comfortable and I feel pretty in. This dress did both! It fit great and I felt amazing in it. I also got many compliments!
This dress is so beautiful, I feel like royalty in it. Gorgeous fabric, beautiful blush color & amazing detail.
Wedding Guest Dress Perfection
The pictures do no do this one justice, it is so stunning in person! I got this to wear to a wedding in April and it is just perfect. The sizing on this one is more generous than older styles. I got a 3x and typically wear a size 22. I was worried the arms would be too tight but it was perfect!