- Mommy + Me
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
This floral-print midi is a JessaKae HQ fave that's soon to be yours too. From the voluminous tiers to the delicate ruffles on the neckline, this dress has it all. Features long sleeves with an elastic cuff and smocking in the back for a 5-star fit. Fully lined.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 48.5" - 52.5"
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
Not for me
Lovely item in picture - in person it was too much dress for me. Would have been better with less sleeve - felt more like a costume.
Dress of my Dreams
Amazing Dress! I wanted it so bad and super happy I got it! Fabric is ok but overall dress is just perfect. Love the colour and fit, I can’t wait to style it!
My FAVORITE Dress
I saved up for this dress, and it did NOT disappoint!! I love it so much!! It's so ruffly and comfortable! It's the perfect fall dress. I can't recommend it enough.
Lots of compliments on this fun, ruffly skirted dress. The top was a bit snug but looked good.
Unique and Good Quality
I have been watching this dress to come in stock since like 2021 and oh my gosh was it worth it. The colors are vibrant the quality of the fabric is perfect. I’m thrilled! This won’t be the last dress I purchase from JessaKae. Packaging leaves something to be desired, my dress got to me kind of wrinkled and I think I have to send it to be steamed. I wish it would come in a box instead of a sealed bag shoved into my mailbox, but I know that’s pretty standard for online stores.