Penelope Poppy Dress
- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
Run wildSwoon-worthy and full of romance. This romantic maxi dress is one for the ages, with colors that are flattering year-round. Features all-over floral print, an elastic-smocked waist, fitted sleeves, and subtle ruffle detailing. Fully lined.
- JessaKae Original
- 100% Polyester
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $150 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 and are ineligible for a return.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
More beautiful on than in the photos
This is one of those dresses that I was surprised by it looks better on me than on the model the pictures don’t do it justice. Love it!
Beautiful all year round dress
This dress is beautiful! The top is a little see-through, so I HIGHLY recommend that you wear a skin-colored bra. The rest of the dress is lined and very light! If you're on the petite side like me, hemming the dress and using the extra material to make hair ribbons to match with your dress is super cute!! I also ordered a small because previous reviews said that the bust was a bit tight. I am a DD and so I ordered up and got a medium in order for my bust to fit the dress.
Beautiful Dress…but not for me
This dress is gorgeous. I have had my eye in it for awhile so I was excited when it restocked. I so wanted it to work for me as I have other dresses from Jessekae that I love. This one has darts in the top of the dress where your chest should fill in. I am smaller chested so the darts stood out the dress looked funny on me. Sadly I had to return it.
Beautiful, but a bit big
I ordered the Penelope Poppy dress. It has a beautiful print and I love the style of the dress! According to the size chart, I was a medium, but when I got it it was a bit too big in the bust and shoulders. But other that, I love the dress!