- CChristinaVerified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite Dress!
Love this dress so much. Got it in both black and green. The material is a little heavy, but feels lush. Pockets are great and cut is beautiful. Got it in a smaller size then I normally would, XL instead of 1x and it fits perfectly. Great for the holidays or just a fancy night out.
- MRMaria R.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful little black dress
I have very wide hips and somewhat wide waist, but a very small bra cup. It makes finding dresses that fit almost impossible. I’ve sized down to XL even though the chart suggested I’m an 1X. It was still big in the top for me, but I hope to make it work. I think I could have sized down to L, it’s pretty stretchy, but I bought it on sale, so no exchanges or returns.
- KMKristh M.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
I LOVE this dress, it went well for an autumn wedding! I would recommend sizing down, the material is very stretchy! I’m a 4XL & it fit loose! I love this dress although it was a little big it was not too noticeable! It was also very soft, LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!!
- KMKristh M.2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute & comfy!!
The riverwood dress is absolutely gorgeous, it was such a nice pic for a fall wedding! I bought a size up from my regular size and it was so big so honestly I would size down from your original size, the material is very stretchy!
- MCMelissa C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful dress but size down!
I got this gorgeous gown in a mystery bundle and adore the fabric, neckline, and silhouette - but it was too big in my regular zipped size! I would suggest sizing down at least one full size.