- MSmarlena s.Verified Buyer23 minutes agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Lavender Mist / XSRated 5 out of 5 starsprincess material
idk what magic is in this dress but i put it on and turn into a princess
- ESEmma S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSenna Dress Blue / 1XRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Amazing quality, true to size, one of the best made dresses I have ever purchased. Got so many compliments!
- MAMary A.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Lavender Mist / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsMust have!
This dress is breathtaking. I felt like a princess in it for our family pics. You definitely need this dress. I am 5'6 and the length was perfect. I am a B cup in the breasts and the smocked top make the girls looks lifted and fantastic. You will love this dress.
- LMLetty M.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Honey Gold / MRated 4 out of 5 starsHoney Yellow kiss a fellow
This is a beautiful dress. The color is a delight. I wish the green one was more of a cobalt titanate green, or a bright emerald green. My experience of receiving the yellow dress was excitement but also somewhat of a disappointment. The dress label is attached in a crumpled, minimal way and it devalues the lux of the dress. The bodice is stretchy, making a label attachment tricky but not impossible. Secondly, a SIZE GUIDE for the dresses would make it so much easier to shop. There can be a significant size gap with the dresses pictured and some of the dresses are fitted and some are not, making this process more tedious than it needs to be.
Lastly, an added dress “attribute” filter would help: fitted, stretch, long sleeve, short sleeve, neckline type, etc.
- LWLaura W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSenna Tulle DressRated 5 out of 5 starsLavender dress of my dreams
I am obsessed with this style of dress!! I would buy in every color if I could. I bought the Lavender Mist in 1X and I’m obsessed! I’m usually a size 14/16 in dresses and 1X is my normal size from JessaKae.