- MRMaria R.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Forest / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsMight want to size down
I have very wide hips and somewhat wide waist, but a very small bra cup. It makes finding dresses that fit almost impossible. I’ve sized down to XL even though the chart suggested I’m an 1X. Think I could have sized down to L, it’s pretty stretchy. Overall beautiful, I love the color a lot!
- ABAshley B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Forest / 2XRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful dress
I absolutely love this dress. It’s comfortable and twirly and not too long.
- EWEden W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingSenna Chiffon Dress Navy / 5XRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous and True to Size
I bought this dress for my mom to wear to a wedding. She has trouble finding beautiful things her size. She runs between 4-6x depending on the brand, but I ordered a 5x and not only did it fit great, there was plenty of adjustability. It’s a very lightweight fabric but that did make it ruffle in the wind in a pretty way!
- TTarynVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Antique White / 5XRated 5 out of 5 starsBridal shower perfection
As a plus size woman who definitely has a very casual style, this dress made me feel like a million bucks at my bridal shower. The fit was perfect, the length was spot on, the material was light, and it just accentuated my body in a way that made me feel so confident. I ordered a 5x because was way bustier than the model and it ended up working perfect. I am creating occasions where I can wear this dress again.JJessaKae1 month ago
Hi Taryn! Thank you for your sweet review! 🏻 You're a beautiful bride to be! We're so happy you love our Senna Tulle Dress! 💙
- AWAmanda W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSenna Tulle Dress Honey Gold / 1XRated 5 out of 5 starsBest dress I’ve ever owned
I love this dress so so much. I even got to wear it while I was pregnant! It’s beautifully made and so so flattering.