- Model Details
- Content + Care
- Shipping + Returns
I believe in happy endings
This floral midi is easy on the body but so special you'll want to wear it for seasons to come. Features a delicate floral print, a tiered skirt with ruffle accents, and a smocked bodice to keep you feeling extra comfy. The flutter sleeves round out the special details. Fully lined and ready to make an entrance.
- Runs true to size
- Length: 44"- 45"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold
- JessaKae offers free US shipping to all orders $200 or more
- JessaKae ships worldwide (yes, worldwide!)
- Processing time for orders may take up to 5-7 business days
- JessaKae items shipped domestically can be returned for a fee of $6.00 for an eGift card of equal value or for a free exchange of the same item in a different size and/or color (pending availability) within 20 days of their purchase date.
- To start your return use our return portal
- Final sale items are denoted by a price ending in .99 or otherwise stated and are ineligible for a return or exchange.
- Please view our full Return Policy here for more detailed information.
This dress exceeded my expectations in every way. The material is heavier (but not too heavy) and very high quality. It’s an expensive dress, but I don’t think I could go back to target dresses after this one. Highly recommend! I am 5’2” and 105 lbs and the small fit like a glove, so I recommend sizing up.
I think the dress is very lovely and has a flattering fit. I got MANY compliments while wearing it, so I’m very excited about that! I think that it fell just short when it comes to quality control. There were LOTS of hanging threads that l trimmed and I'm concerned there are spots that might fray over time around the hem. There were also a couple spots where the serged seams came together wrong on some of the ruffles and off of the sleeve awkwardly. Some were knotted up together on the inside. It's not going to keep me from wearing it, but I was a little disappointed that I saw so many flaws in the piece. Mine could be an anomaly? I will have to see how this wears over time. I still love the dress, but those were a couple things I noticed about it.
I’m going to run through a meadow now
I feel like a fairy prancing around the meadow. A fairy that just baked sourdough bread. FLOWING.
Love this dress
Such a beautiful dress, fits true to size and is so lovely!