- GOGabriela O.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsThe prettiest pink dress
I felt so pretty and comfortable wearing this dress over the weekend at a baby girl’s baptism. I washed it in cold water following the instructions and it did not shrink. I am a size 8-10 and this dress fit perfectly. It also has pockets which is also a plus. I wanted to be comfortable running after my little boy so I decided to wear some sneakers. It’s breezy and lightweight and I received so many compliments. Definitely recommend it.JJessaKae13 seconds ago
Hi Gabriela! Thank you for your sweet review! 🏻 We are so happy that you love our Vera Dress and were so comfortable in it! You look lovely in it! ❤️
- CCassiVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDREAMY!
I purchased this dress in store to use as a birthday dress and I am so thrilled with it! I did size down; I am usually a true 3X and bought this in a 2X and I am glad for it. It’s the perfect balance of dreamy but still easy for daily wear. I especially like to layer it with my Performance skirt!
- TMTaylor M.NY, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 4"3 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsSuch a sweet dress!
Sizing was a little tricky on this one, but once I got it right (and a little bit more in shape 🤭) it was perfect! I wore it to a friend’s baby shower and everybody loved it, and pockets are always a plus! Perfect midi length, breezy lightweight material that still feels sturdy, and a super flattering cut!
- CYCaroline Y.SC, United StatesVerified BuyerAge Under 18Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 2"3 months agoAge Under 18Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful !
I just received mine - it is even lovelier than the picture! I love your brand guys - keep going; you make the most elegant dresses!
- MVMary V.CA, United StatesVerified BuyerAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 2"3 months agoAge 35-44Usual Clothing Size MHeight 5' 2"Rated 1 out of 5 starsSizing is Off
The waist fits well but the sleeves are loose that they slide down my shoulders so I can’t size down nor up. The return policy sucks. Purchase at your own risk! Usually store credit (versus return to the original payment method) waives the fees to ship the dress back because your money stays with the store. Not this store! It deducts $8 from your store credit - like you’re being penalized for their dresses not fitting you. This is why I can’t see myself being a long-term customer of this store. I really don’t feel like giving $8 for every dress I have to send back.