- AArletteFL, United StatesVerified ReviewerAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 4"2 months agoAge 25-34Usual Clothing Size LHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous dress
This one of the most beautiful dresses si ever had. It make me feel like a princess in a fairytale. Very good quality!! I’m in love.
- JAJailene A.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsNot flattering on petite wide hip women
The dress is nice quality but it’s not flattering at all. The shoulders were too stiff and not stretchy. It makes your waist look wider and doesn’t fall on the right place. I don’t have boobs so the dress didn’t look good and I had to put a button to cover them up. I still tried to make it work but I shouldn’t have to for that price
- LTLani T.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Never got the dress! Still waiting on my store credit. So happy I paid for shipping protection.
- KKarissaVerified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
This dress stunning. I wore it to a wedding and received SO MANY compliments! I’m usually a 2x and carry weight in my stomach, and ordered a 3x. Fit perfectly, however the busy was very low and had to be sewn together. For reference I’m 5’2”.
- NNilahVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPersephone Vibes
The moment I saw this dress, I fell in love with it. I've gotten so many compliments on this dress too. The embroidery/appliques are just exquisite. Personally, though, I think this dress should be renamed the "Persephone" or "Kore" dress. It runs a tad big, but it's lovely nonetheless. I wore it to see Hadestown and take some goddess-inspired pictures with it; hence, the black underworld like skirt.