- AAmandaVerified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingGrace Dress Navy / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsI love the clean silhouette!
This is such a classic silhouette! I love the hardware details on the bodice, and the cream lines are really flattering. I ordered this in an XL (my standard is XL for non-smocked bodices), and I was on the fence about sizing up because of the sleeves and shoulders with this one, but I stuck with the XL. I am a little bit restrained with my arm movements, but nothing crazy. If you're really wide through the shoulders or have bigger arms, I would size up.
- HKHeather K.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGrace Dress Burgundy Burgundy / 1XRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat work dress!
I got so many compliments on it at work. It fits well!
- AAutumnVerified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingGrace DressRated 4 out of 5 starsClassic
Classy dress. Definitely follow the size chart. I did feel the sleeves were very tight on my arms.
- AAAlicia A.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGrace Dress Burgundy Burgundy / XLRated 5 out of 5 starsGrace Dress
I love love love this dress! I get so many compliments when I wear the Navy one that I had to get the burgundy when it went on sale. I feel just like Kate Middleton when I wear it! I did decide to size up to the XL in this one because my TTS L was a bit tight in the navy so if you are on the fence, I would size up.
- ALAmy L.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGrace Dress Burgundy Burgundy / XSRated 5 out of 5 starsReally flattering
Size XS fits perfectly- I'm 5'2" with bust: 30 inches, waist: 25 inches, hips: 33 inches